The Customer Contact Center Agent will perform designated Marketing, Sales, and Customer Services activities in accordance with set targets and guidelines.
- Assist NCB customers with their Inquiries, Transactions, Requests, and Complaints related to all bank products, services, and channels using designated contact channel ( Voice calls, Text, Social Media, Video calls, SMS, and Email).
- Market and Sell NCB products to targeted segments.
- Ensures customers experience service beyond expectations and that the information provided is thorough and accurate.
- Full adherence to NCB’s work related policy and procedure in managing customer contacts
- Perform their duties in accordance to set service and sales Quality targets
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent required.
- 1+ year’s customer service experience in a professional environment required.
- Bilingual with ability to read, write and speak English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and information in a clear, concise and organized manner.
- Customer service focus with a strong orientation for sensitivity and professionalism when handling customer calls, questions, and concerns.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and the ability to learn and utilize custom banking systems and applications in a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to cover 24/7 Operations